Monday, July 13, 2009

The nose knows...

Okay... this is terrible.

After work today, I had to go shopping, I needed new slacks for work. As a result, of course, I caught a later train. As I sat down, I noticed across from me was an older man who had a bandage across the middle of his face. He had this bandage there because he had no nose. None. At the bottom of the bandage the holes where his nostrils were. Pretty gruesome, and unfortunate for the guy. Even better, I swear, these are my ACTUAL THOUGHTS:

Wow, that stinks.

Not that he can tell!

I am the best ever.

3 comments:

  1. That is terrible, but you can't really be blamed for your thoughts sometimes. It runs free because it can, so long as you kept your mouth shut, no harm done.
    PS) You say "slacks" so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that guy on the boat. Didn't realize he had NO nose.

    Also, this blog should be re-titled, "Mean Shit Tom Thought About People On The Train."

    ReplyDelete
  3. SLACKS...HAHAHAHAHA!!! You sound like an old man.

    ReplyDelete